Burnin' Rubber Through History 11/16/2019 Denver Merchandise Mart
* Progression of a Hot Rod 1918 through late 50's Hot Rods
(nearly 20 genuine examples)
* Early Hot Rod Pairs, hot rods that represent significant roles in history
* NHRA Drag Safari - memorabilia, photos, trophies, and more
* Three Generations of Hot Rodding
* Motor Displays - OHV Flatheads, Wayne 12 ports, Bangers
This is a social event, meet the men and women that were there, see artifacts and memorabilia.
Do not miss this incredible once in a lifetime event! Download Flyer
A group of local drag race and top speed enthusiasts started the DTA in a small garage in north Denver
D.T.A. members Bill Kenz and Roy Leslie had the fastest Hot Rod for many years during the 1950-1957 era setting world records at Bonneville with the 777 Stream liner powered by 2 and 3 flathead Ford motors.
Today the D.T.A. is run by a new generation and a few or our charter members.
Burnin' Rubber through History, a historical automotive event at the Denver Merchandise Mart one day only! A walk through the History of the Denver racing scene, with the cars and people that were there!
2384 S Navajo St, Denver, CO 80223